Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

It's been a few days!

So it's been a few days since I've submitted anything, I just havn't had the time or anything interesting to say! But I'm back!

Last sunday I had a wonderful photo shoot with the very talented Twitch Photos. The concept which I'm guessing you are all very familiar with now was China Dolls. The shoot went very well and we had a great time doing it! So here are some pictures of the end product.




I was obviously doing the make up but it was lovely to get back in front of the camera and model. If you want to check out anymore work by Twitch Photos you can check her out on Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/twitchmcbrainfry

Earlier on in the week I went to this years Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park Corner. Had a great evening, spent a little more money then I wanted to! Winter Wonderland is a christmas bavarian style fair that is put on annually in london, it certainly brings the christmas spirit out in everyone, but if you are to visit I suggest that you prepare yourself for a lot of crowds, tourists and rather expensive prices! Other then that it is well worth it. There is lots of food to be had, german sausages, mulled wine and sweet treats. Remember to wrap up warm, I was freezing by the end of the evening! It's free entry into the park and it's open from 10am to 10pm. (http://www.hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/)

The added bonus of the evening was the photo opportunities, I took a camera a long and took MANY pictures. Here are a few to give you a taster of the fair:





Now for the song of the day, I've chosen this song because I'm a rather big fan of this band, but the song that I am going to post up is a cover from one of my favourite films. I watched this film for the first time on the way to the philippines and was hooked. I made everyone watch it, some liked it, some loved it and some were not so impressed. The film is Across the Universe, the whole sound track is Beatles covers. I found it interesting the way they interpreted the songs to fit around the story. This is one of my favourite scenes and possibly the most beautiful cover I've heard, the harmonies are tight and the song flows smoothly.

 'Because' - by The Beatles.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment