Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Good morning Blogger world!

GOOD MORNING! Today I've got a shoot, another dia de los muertos skull will be coming your way possibly by tomorrow if you're lucky.

Keeping to the subject of halloween/horror etc. last night I ended up down one of my favourite spots, The Gaff on holloway road, if you have never been then you should! For those of a nervous disposition who have a tendency of crossing the other side of the road when someone is wearing black comes remotely near you, then you should avoid this place at all cost because you simply will get thrown out and beaten up! (just joking....or am I?)

So back to what I was saying...THE GAFF! I saw an awesome band there called Zombina and the Skeletones, very psychobilly with a hint of 60's surfadelic all wrapped up in a B movie zombie vibe. I loved every second of it and kind of wished my old band were still playing.


So I'm linking the band's myspace to this blog so you can all check them out, they are really good fun and obviously don't take themselves to seriously which sometimes I think is lacking in the music scene these days!

Now for my 'SONG OF THE DAY', keeping to the pyschobilly vibe (cause I'm just in that kind of mood) I'm choosing a band that I simply adore, their music is up beat, their lyrics are catchy and they have a gorgeous lead singer!

I present to you.....DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN............

THE CREEPSHOW WITH ZOMBIES ATE HER BRAINS! (APPLAUSE NOW)



enjoy!

Zombina and the Skeletones: http://www.myspace.com/zombinaandtheskeletones

No comments:

Post a Comment