Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

HTML Time!

Hello bloggers!

So if you're reading this you'll probably have noticed the new blog layout! Like an idiot I spent most of yesterday trying to come up with something cool, I'm a total HTML virgin and I really don't have a clue what I'm doing! So after countless websites and templates and all this messing around it turned out to be a lot more easier then I thought! I didn't realise that if you click edit on the header of the layout you can just simply upload a picture from your computer to replace the title and discription......DUH!! *MAJOR FACEPALM* I hope you like the new layout, I think it suits me more.

I spent time in superdrug and boots today with a friend walking down the make up section, I could honestly spend hours in that place, testing out the make up and wishing I could have all the money in the world to buy the whole make up counters. It truly does give me pleasure just to draw streaks of lip stick and eye liner across my hands! I'm such a make up addict it's ridiculous! I could spend even more time in the MAC store chatting to the make up artists about shades, colours, matte or shine, I think i'm developing quite an obsession!

I'm in a bit of a Johnny Cash mood today so my 'Song of the Day' is obviously going to be one of his tracks. This video is crazy, this is Johnny Cash performing live at San Quentin prison!

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues Live at San Quentin Prison



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment