Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

New Blog for a not so new year

So this is it, my new blog is up on the internet. I'm not sure if it's such a good idea to allow myself to have one of these, I could get myself into trouble, especially with all the ranting I know I am capable of! But anyway here goes. So my first post will not be so interesting, I am currently sat on my bed listening to the Stray Cats thinking about the fact that the cats need to be medicated for their fleas, I woke up this morning with a several new bites. My mum says it cause my blood is sweet, I think it's just an irritation, in fact it becoming more then just an irritation, I'm starting to get royally pissed off! My legs look like one of my polka dot dresses.

At least I have shoots planned for this month! keep a look out on this blog, I'll be updating it with any new work whether it's modelling or make up it shall all be up here for the whole world to see!

Here is an example of some of my recent work:


My boyfriend was a big sport and let me paint his face even though he doesn't like things near his eyes!

oh and one more thing:



this is pretty bloody awful, I warn you that it may make your eyes and ear bleed!

anyway enough from me for now, I will keep you all updated when I have something interesting to say!

2 comments:

  1. i dont see what the video has to do with anything sophs...

    carl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. carl the video is just up cause i found it today and it amused me at how silly it was so i posted it up..

    ReplyDelete