Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Doll make up take 2!

It's been some what of a miserable evening, I've been in bed with a terrible migraine but thankfully after some paracetmol and a bit of sleep I'm now feeling a little better! So I'm keeping this blog post short and sweet!

Earlier today I spent some more time on this china doll concept, I'm a little happier with what I came up with today, I swapped some of the pink for baby blue, I felt their was to much pink in the last look. Here's some pictures of the finished product.






Now for the 'song of the day'! I'm constantly hearing right now that I look like this woman. My mum once saw a picture of her and asked if that was me! My friend sent me a video of this woman performing on jools holland saying 'This is totally you'. I feel very flattered that so many people think I'm so similar to her. She's hot totty right now!

So here is Ireland's finest!

Imelda May - Mayhem



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment