Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Burnt Toast and Black Coffee

So I've decided to include a 'song of the day' section in my blog, just because music is such an important part of my life. On that note I've decided to post up one of my favourite songs.

This is Burnt Toast and Black Coffee - Shorty Long version. This in no doubt will always get me bopping around my room and it has been played several times on nights out. I can't really say where my love of rock n roll and rhythm and blues comes from but I have a feeling that most of the songs I post up on here will fall into those categories.

Shorty Long's first release was 'Devil with the blue dress on', many more hits followed most famously 'function at the junction' and 'It's a crying shame'.

Listen to the track and I promise you will be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment