Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

Pink injections

My body is not working today! This morning I had to wake up early to go to the doctors to get injections done for the Philippines, my arm feels like it's been punched by Manny Pacquiao!

Anyway so I've not done much, though I did try to come up with some ideas for a shoot I have on the 21st with the wonderful Twitch Photos, the concept is china dolls, all frills, bonnets, lace and general cuteness. So what colour do you think of when it comes to china dolls? PINK OF COURSE! It took me a little longer then hoped to apply make up on myself due to punched arm but I eventually came up with something. 



This isn't the finished product, I still need to play around with it a little, I'm not completely satisfied! But that's a good thing right? I may just have to post up my progress as the week goes a long, I would like to see what you guys think!

The 'Song of the Day' has arrived!!! (applause now)

I'm always singing this bloody song and I need to get it out of my system. If any of you knew me personally or ever came to watch my old band The Texas Chainsaw Orchestra live you will know this song is close to my heart. Many an evening was spent dancing to this track.

So here is The Cherry Poppin' Daddies with ZOOT SUIT RIOT!!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment