Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

24 days and counting....

Today I am thinking about my holiday to the Philippines, in fact I've thought about it nearly every single day since the weather started to turn nasty! Saying I'm a little bit excited would be a total understatement, I'm totally ready to jet off out of this country tomorrow if I had the chance, but alas I must wait! So it's 24 days to go and I still havn't thought about what I am going to bring, whether I should check at the doctors to see if I need more injections, I've done nothing in preparation towards this holiday apart from talk about what I would like to do when I get there!

I remember the last time we were over there, we stayed on a wonderful little island hotel called Canipa Island, the only thing that was on this tiny island was the hotel with it's little beach houses and restaurant. IT WAS BLISS! Getting to the island we hitched a ride with a couple of people who run a service called Tao Expeditions (http://www.taophilippines.com/), these guys take tourists across palawan, island hopping all the way to El Nido. It was a 3 hour boat journey to our little island but it was worth it enjoying the view and chatting away to new people. Again.....IT WAS BLISS!

Here are some pictures of the boat and our little island houses.







I'm feeling rather tropical and beachy (is that even a word?) so for the 'Song of the day' I've chosen something a little different but it always reminds me of being on that boat this song playing on my ipod, looking over the crystal blue waters and watching the flying fish jumping around.


Bedouin Soundclash- When The Night Feels My Song





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment