Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

Rain, rain go away.....

Today I am feeling a little melancholy, I don't know whether it is the grey british winter weather or that my boyfriend has had to work every day this week, resulting in us not spending any proper quality time together, it could be a mix of both but neverless I am in some what of a party pooper mood...

Yesterday evening I had a lot of fun making over Sununu, who was an awesome sport in his dia de los muertos make up, he posed well even in the freezing cold and even left my house with the make up still on! brave guy! but I thought I would add a few pictures, have a ganders and let me know what you think.





Song of day is going to be one that will always lift me out of a bad mood, it's just one of those songs that makes me want to dance around.

Americano - Brian Setzer.

This video was filmed live in japan and the atmosphere is electric! Wish I was down in the crowd dancing around and being generally merry.

check this track out, it's pretty awesome!



enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment