Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Theatrical

There has been a recent trend with theatrical style make up, with artists like Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj causing a storm not just with their music but their extreme styles it's hard to see why you wouldn't want to join in this colourful craze!

Lady Gaga & Nicki Minaj


I was doing some online 'window' shopping yesterday evening and found myself on my favourite websites MAC Cosmetics and Illmasqua. Both make up companies have produced lines that are dedicated to the decadent lifestyle of the theatre so naturally I felt inspired! This morning I got my make up out and felt the urge to create my own take on this growing trend. Of course I used my new Illmasqua pressed eye shadows which I purchased at 75% off at IMATS. So here is the finished product:


Let me know what you think!

As for the song of the day I had to choose this wonderful woman cause her music has been playing round in my head for ages. I just love her voice! Another amazing performer with a colourful style and personality!
This is Pink with her powerful song 'Sober'. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Definitely,what a fantastic blog and enlightening posts,I definitely will bookmark your website.Best Regards!
    London Make Up School

    ReplyDelete